Monday, February 6, 2012

Is there any website that will translate english to spanish and also pronounce the translation to me?

Ok so I have this speech that I need to write. I already wrote the speech in english and then translated it into spanish, but i don't know how to pronounce some of the spanish words so i need a website that will pronounce my whole speech. Do you guys know of any website that does that?Is there any website that will translate english to spanish and also pronounce the translation to me?
lol, I hope you didn't use an online translator. If so your speech will be inaccurate. Online translators don't understand colloquialisms, or even how to construct proper sentences.
www.reverso.net is the best!!!



Not only can you translate and listen to whatever you have written in a proper spanish accent, but it also has a dictionary section, a section designed to show all the different ways to conjugate verbs and a whole lot more! It's really helpful!!



Best of luck with your speechIs there any website that will translate english to spanish and also pronounce the translation to me?
Babel Fish , EU Dict and Google Translate are the most useful. However they can be inaccurate, although other websites are worse , particularly when doing a long translations. For single sentences they are better, they also have good pronunciation programs.



Hope this helpsIs there any website that will translate english to spanish and also pronounce the translation to me?
I can do it :)



I made a site for that



www.spanishmediators. send me the text and I will email both the translation and the way its pronounced
Try http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/ you can pick a certain dialect and translate what you need translated.
Google translator and balefish will, but they aren't accurate. The pronunciations are accurate however.
dictionary.com its pretty reliable, just click on the tab that say translate or translator on the site and then select the languages you need. :)
lemonparty.org





you can talk to a real person instantly to translate for you for FREE!!!
Google Translate should. It's located under the More tab on the homepage.
Google translate.

http://translate.google.com/#

No comments:

Post a Comment