Sunday, December 18, 2011

Translate english/spanish..?

i dont know what it is about you,


but i cant get my mind off you.


your so perfect, but i'm confused.


i think i love you do you love me too





translate to spanish(^^ up above^^) please and thank you


or do you know any other love quotes english and spanish please? thanks|||No s茅 que es lo que tienes


pero no te puedo sacar de mi mente


eres perfecto(a), pero estoy muy confundido(a)


creo que te amo, t煤 me amas?





good luck! i|||Since there is already a correct answer to the translation, I found some spanish love quotes for you.





La medida del amor es amar sin medida (the measure of love is to love without measure)


Entre lo que existe y lo que no existe, el espacio es el amor (Love is the space between what does exist and what does not exist) or (The space between what does exist and what does not exist, is love)


No hagas nada por retener a la mujer que se va ni al p谩jaro que vuela; deja que el destino se cumpla (Don't do anything to stop a woman who's leaving or a bird who's flying, let their destiny be fullfilled)


El verdadero amor no es el que perdona nuestros defectos, sino el que no los conoce. (A true love isn't one who looks past our defects, it's one who doesn't notice them at all)


El amor es el 煤nico tesoro que no se saca con pico y pala. (Love is the only treasure you can't get with a shovel)





If you want more you can just google spanish love quotes and find a lot more. I know some of these quotes will sound weird if you just read them in English because the languages are so different. Spanish is a beautiful language, there are so many ways to express emotions or feelings in spanish that you could never do in english. Hope you liked the quotes.|||The first answer is the correct one:





No s茅 que tienes, pero no puedo sacarte de mi mente. Eres tan perfecta, pero estoy confundido: Creo que te amo. 驴T煤 me amas a m铆 tambi茅n?





By the way the second and third ones are just terrible. Your online translations are the worst translations I have read.





I agree with sunny, Julieta Venegas' lyrics are a good place to find love quotes in Spanish.|||Tats is the only correct one the others don麓t quite get it and the last one used an on line translator, doesn麓t make any sense at all, trust me my first language is Spanish|||Yo me puse s茅 lo que est谩 acerca de usted, pero puedo conseguir mi mente lejos usted. Su tan perfecciona, pero soy confundido. pienso te quiero le hace me


adora tambi茅n.





I am not sure if it is exact but as close as i have worked it out.|||no s茅 cu谩les es sobre ti,


pero biselo consigo mi mente de ti.


tus tan perfectos, pero yo somos confusos.


pienso te quiero t煤 me amo tambi茅n|||No se que es de ti


pero no puedo parra de pensar de ti


tu eres perfecto. Y yo estoy confudido (sp)


you querllo que te amo ama me tambien a me





I think its like that|||No s茅 porque, pero hay algo en ti


Que hace que te quedes siempre en mis pensamientos


Eres tan perfecto, pero estoy confudida


Creo que te quiero鈥?驴me quieres a mi tambi茅n?





This isn't word for word, and it's assuming you're a girl writing to a guy. It reads:


I don't know why, but there's something about you


That makes you always stay in my thoughts


You're so perfect, but I'm confused


I think I love you, do you love me too?





There are some good song lyrics... Spanish is so much more romantic than English. Check out...


http://www.letrasmania.com/artista/letra鈥?/a> David Bisbal: Qui茅n me iba a decir, Amar es lo que quiero


http://www.letrasmania.com/artista/letra鈥?/a> Kiko y Shara: Adolescentes


http://www.letrasmania.com/artista/letra鈥?/a> Julieta Venegas: Limon y Sal


http://www.letrasmania.com/letras/letras鈥?/a> Fito y Fitipaldis: I love this song, Por la boca vive el pez





Do you speak Spanish? If not I could give you a rough translation of some of these songs.|||yo no comprendo que tienes en ti,que no puedo sacarte de mi pensamiento. eres tan perfecta,pero me siento confundida(o).yo pienso que te quiero,%26lt;tu me quieres a mi tambien?

No comments:

Post a Comment