Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can anyone help me translate a book thats in Spanish into English?

i have to translate a book called Apagala! into English....please someone HELP!! I dont know how to read spanish at all and i cant find my spanish english dictionary! give me ur e-mail please and i will e-mail you the Spanish sentences for u to translate and then send them to me. Its a childrens book so its not tough at all. PLEASE HELP!Can anyone help me translate a book thats in Spanish into English?
why cant you download a English dictionary that uses Microsoft reader. get that too if you need it
roydiez@yahoo.com

Hablamos espa帽ol.Can anyone help me translate a book thats in Spanish into English?
sagitarius121085@yahoo.com but i cant help for too long got someone coming over but i'll help with what i can IM me!Can anyone help me translate a book thats in Spanish into English?
http://babelfish.altavista.com/



translator

No comments:

Post a Comment