Friday, January 27, 2012

Can someone help me translate, Spanish to English?

Someone sent me this, but I cannot seem to get an online translation that makes sense.



Wow me encanta tu espanol. Casa dia, mes, y ano k pasa, me requerdo de mi amiga k kiso tanto pero no pude ver manana. Ya eres mujer y mas te deseo k cuando primer te conosi.



Thank you for your time.Can someone help me translate, Spanish to English?
You are surely deceiving someone if they praise your Spanish.
the phrase doesn't make sense in Spanish either but its saying something like



"wow i love your spanish. each day, month and year that passes i remember a friend whom i really loved and wanted to see tomorrow but couldn't... you are a woman now and i love you more than when did when i first met you."



i tried lol it's just that the phrase doesn't make sense in spanish either but they're saying something like that.Can someone help me translate, Spanish to English?
Well, it isn't an easy one because it's poorly written and some parts make no sense, roughly it means:



Wow, I love your Spanish. I remember the friend I wanted so much at every day, month and year, the one that I couldn't see tomorrow. You are a woman already and I wish you more than the first time I met you.Can someone help me translate, Spanish to English?
Wow i love your spanish. Every day,month, and year that passes, i remember my friend that did so much but can't see tomorrow. You are now a woman, and more i desire you when i first met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment