Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Translate spanish to english PLEASE! 10 Points Best Answer?

ke haya hilda como estas yo estoy bien por hay tengo fotos de la escuela las boy abuscar y las voy aponer cuidense.



the conversation before he wrote that was "hey, I didnt recognize you until i looked at your picture more closely. How are you? What have you done?



I just need the response above translated to english please, THANKS!!Translate spanish to english PLEASE! 10 Points Best Answer?
ke has hilda how are you I'm good for is I have photos of the school the boy and I appose ASeek cuidense.



This is the translation for the given sentence...
It is very poorly written. K is not a Spanish letter. ke could be que or qu茅 驴Qu茅 hay? means --what is there? Hilda a name.驴c贸me est谩s?How are you? Estoy bien por hoy. I am fine today.I have school photos---=- los voy a buscar I am going to seek[find] them.y las voy a poner--and i am going to put them .Cuidense--take care of them.Translate spanish to english PLEASE! 10 Points Best Answer?
ke haya hilda como estas yo estoy bien por hay tengo fotos de la escuela las boy abuscar y las voy aponer cuidense.



How's it going, Hilda? How are you? I'm fine. I've got some pics from school somewhere over there. I'm going to look for them and upload them. Take care!



That spanish is badly written. 'ke' = que. 'por hay' = por ah铆. 'boy abuscar' = voy a buscar'



By the way, the spanish grammar ISN'T rather poor. A badly written text in any language doesn't mean that its grammar is poor. Poor is the person who writes poorly.Translate spanish to english PLEASE! 10 Points Best Answer?
How is it going? I am well because I have photos from school that I am going to look for and attach. Take care!



The Spanish is hard to translate because its grammar is rather poor and the spelling is quite off. This is why a normal translator program would fail. For example, "boy abuscar" is really "voy a buscar" -- I am going to look for.
Hilda how are you, i'm good, i have some pictures of school, i'm going to look for them and put them on, take care



i must say he has horrible orthography
I understood it vaguely. I hope this will do.



'How are you. I'm good. I have photos of the school boy.'



I hope my miserable spanish vocabulary satisfies your need haha.
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment