Friday, January 27, 2012

What does this mean?Translate spanish to english. :)?

Yo quisiera que fuera m谩s f谩cil para nosotros, pero eso nunca suceder谩





Can you please NOT translate it on a website.

Only if you KNOW what it meansWhat does this mean?Translate spanish to english. :)?
I wish it would be easier for us, but that will never happen
I'd like it to be easier between us, but that will never happen.What does this mean?Translate spanish to english. :)?
You can use google's langusge tools to translate anything .. whatever it means the following ((I wish it would be easier for us, but that will never happen))What does this mean?Translate spanish to english. :)?
Who cares. everyone should speak english
i wish that it were easier for us, but that will never happen



i translated it myself, with a little help from wordreference since my knowledge of the imperfect subjunctive was a little rusty!



i think 'wish that it were' fits best here
I wish that it were easier for us, but that will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment