Friday, January 27, 2012

Can someone translate Spanish to English Show?

I am trying to do a fandub of a Spanish (originally Japanese) show, Monkey Typhoon, But I can't find the right program to help me do it. Can someone please help me translate this so that I, and many others, can watch this show? (I already have all of the episodes, I just need a translator)Can someone translate Spanish to English Show?
I would help,
but my Spanish isn't that great (Spanish 3)

You are asking for a lot, to translate an entire show?
If you don't find anybody here, you may consider trying to find if you know anybody at your school that speaks Spanish
Edit: give me a link,
I will try to translate it.Can someone translate Spanish to English Show?
Hey, we gotta get in Contact, what's your email?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment