Friday, February 10, 2012

Can someone translate? English to spanish?

Its a personal letter, and I need someone to translate it. I need someone who is very fulent in spanish and english. Thanks!Can someone translate? English to spanish?
Soy fluido en espanol e ingles.



I am fluent in spanish and english.



Send me the letter and I will translate it for you.. quickly, and correctly.



Envieme la carta, y la traducire, rapidamente y correctamente.
I am fluent, but what needs translation.



Ensenamelo!Can someone translate? English to spanish?
i can helpCan someone translate? English to spanish?
go to www.freetranslation.com



its so helpful!



i hope it helps u!
yes i can translate to you any thing to any thing, but tell me first what is your sex
Puedo ayudarle, yo estudi茅 el espa帽ol por seis a帽os.





I can help you, I studied spanish for six years.
hello.......you have had lot of offers for the translation....

Anyways, if you think i can help, i'm at ur service



fluent in english and spanish my mother lang
I can translate for you if you wish. I am fluent in both languages.



mistygodinez@msn.com
I have studied both languages for years.

Please send me the letter by e-mail (loscarabeodoro@yahoo.it) and I'll translate it for you.

Bye
Yes, but where is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment