Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a fluent spanish/ english speaker to translate?

I need help with my home work, and None of the online translators seem to be correct. If you could please translate these for me, that would be great. Thanks

1.I play in the basket-ball court.

2.The team, and ball are needed to play basketball.

3. There are 10 players on the team.

4.Que hacen los jugadores?I need a fluent spanish/ english speaker to translate?
1. Juego en la cancha de baloncesto

2. El equipo y la pelota son necesarios para jugar baloncesto.

3. Hay diez jugadores en el equipo.

4. What do players do?



*Issues*

1.You could start the sentence with 'Yo' but it is redundant and not really necesary.

2.'El equipo' could be replaced by 'Los jugadores' (team by players) to give the sentence more meaning being that 'equipo' could mean 'equipment' as well. Also the passive voice is kind of awkward but that's how it is in your original sentence.

4. I suppose that you need this translated to English.
1.- yo juego en la cancha de baloncesto

2.-el equipo y la pelota son necesarios para jugar baloncesto

3.-hay diez jugadores en el equipo

4.-what do players do?

-juegan baloncesto



I don't know if you needed an answer for the last question but anyway. haha

hhhmmm it's correct to say basketball in spanish too, but the formal way to say it is baloncesto.I need a fluent spanish/ english speaker to translate?
1. Yo juego en la cancha de Basketball

2. El equipo y la pelota son necesarios para jugar Basketball.

3. Hay 10 jugadores en cada equipo.

4.Qu茅 hacen los jugadores?I need a fluent spanish/ english speaker to translate?
Juego en la canche de baloncesto

El equipo , y la pelotason necesarios para jugar baloncesto

Hay diez 10 jugadores en el quipo

What do the team players do?
The above translations are fine, but I would say "se necesita el equipo y la pelota para jugar.." instead.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo juego en la cancha de Basketball
    I play in a basketball court.
    About the ball - the Spanish would actually use the word " balon" for ball. hehe I watch Slam Dunk Spanish so I know.
    se necesita - anything goes, se necesita would be the english equivalent for "one needs" by the way for more great translations and language learning resources, visit TRANSLATE FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Langkah Cepat Mendapatkan Uang Dengan Cara Bermain Sabung Ayam S128

    Info Mengenai Permainan Sabung Ayam:
    Jalan Keluar Menangani Video Erorr Pada Sabung Ayam Onlineac

    ReplyDelete