Thursday, February 9, 2012

Please translate : English-Spanish and plz no translation sites!! 10pts?

Please tell me if the answer given isn't really a great answer to the question. Like it's random lol ~ thx a bunch ! Gracias !



1- Cuales son sus estudios y que idiomas habla ?

I speak french,english and spanish. I learned these languages @ my high school. I studied at ecole secondaire Felix-Leclerc and i took all the required classes to become a lifeguard. I also passed my first aid class.



2- Tiene experiencia en este dominio?

Yes i was the lifeguard at my summer pool. I also taught little kids how to swim and i was a competitive swimmer until i was 14.



3-Le gusta trabajar en equipo o individual?

I love working in a team. But even if i'm alone,I give 100% in all of what i do. I help my team mates and i love working with other people.







THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 10 POINTS GIVEN TO THE PERSON WITH THE LEAST MISTAKES !Please translate : English-Spanish and plz no translation sites!! 10pts?
1- 驴Cu谩les son sus estudios y qu茅 idiomas habla ?

Hablo franc茅s, ingl茅s y espanol. Aprend铆 estos idiomas en la escuela secundaria. Estudi茅 en Ecole Secondaire Felix-Leclerc y tom茅 las clases requeridas para ser salvavidas. Tambi茅n aprob茅 la clase de primeros auxilios.



2- 驴Tiene experiencia en este dominio?

Si, fui salvavidas en la piscina de verano. Tambien ense帽e a nadar a ninos peque帽os y fui nadadora de competencias hasta los 14 a帽os.



3- 驴Le gusta trabajar en equipo o individual?

Me encanta trabajar en equipo. Pero incluso si estoy sola, doy 100% en todo lo que tenga que hacer. Ayudo a mis compa帽eros de equipo y me encanta trabajar con otras personas.
De nada! I'll be more than pleased.

Report Abuse

Please translate : English-Spanish and plz no translation sites!! 10pts?
1. what are their studies and languages spoken?

that is a good answer for this question.

2.Have experience in this domain?

it depends if what your answering is about life guards, you also wrote about teaching little kids to swim. but pretty good answer.

3.He enjoys working as a team or individual?

try to pick which one you like to do more and write about that. like saying which you do best in.Please translate : English-Spanish and plz no translation sites!! 10pts?
1-what are his studies and why does he talk. (lol dont really know)



2-i have expierience in this pool.



3-do you like to work in groups or individually?





hope thats rite!



-yEa riTe
1. Yo hablo frances, ingles, y espa帽ol. yo aprendi estos lenguages en mi preparatoria. Yo estudie en Ecole Secondaire Felix-Leclerc y tome todas las classes requiridas para hacerme en un salvavidas. yo tambien pase mi clase de primeros auxilios.



2.si, yo era el salvavidas en mi escuela de verano. yo tambien ense帽e a ni帽os menores como nadar y era un nadador (una nadadora) competitiva hasta que era 14.



3.me encanta trabajar en un equipo, pero aunque este solo(a) yo le doy 100% a todo lo que yo hago. yo ayudo a mis compa帽eros y me encanta trabajar con otras personas

No comments:

Post a Comment