Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm looking for someone from Mexico City or near that area to translate Spanish to English. There is quite a

lot to translate and I am looking to hire someone to do this. It is important that the Spanish is the same as spoken in the Mexico City area. It is also important that the person speak English fluently. You don't have to live close to Mexico City currently. I just need your Spanish to be from Mexico City. Some of what I need translated is slang.I'm looking for someone from Mexico City or near that area to translate Spanish to English. There is quite a
How much do you have to translate? If you are looking to hire someone who's fluent in both languages to translate, I believe I could help you. Of course, if you're not interested, I'll understand. I'm sure you have lots of options to choose from. If you do happen to be interested, you can send me a message from my profile link. Good luck with your project.I'm looking for someone from Mexico City or near that area to translate Spanish to English. There is quite a
So what is your question? I would be happy to help you.I'm looking for someone from Mexico City or near that area to translate Spanish to English. There is quite a
If you want to learn spanish, there are programs you use online. I don't know if that helps, but in your situation it might be useful if you can't find anyone to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment