Friday, February 10, 2012

Translate Spanish to English, prefer native mexican speaker?

Please translate to English " Haorita chaquie el emil y no pude leerlo"Translate Spanish to English, prefer native mexican speaker?
Very bad spelling... It should say:

"Ahorita chequi茅 el email y no pude leerlo"



Translation: "I just checked the e-mail and couldn't read it".
some people are definitely wrong. it means:

i just checked my email and i couldnt read it.



Haorita is not a name. it means rite now, or the equivalent of right now, but in the context that its presented, it means 'i just'.Translate Spanish to English, prefer native mexican speaker?
I just checked the e-mail and couldn't read it.



That's not Spanish. It's really Chicano Spanglish.Translate Spanish to English, prefer native mexican speaker?
It means: 'I just checked the e mail but I couldn't read it'.



Rarely have I seen quite such an appallingly spelt piece of Spanish, hahaha. By the way, I'm English not Mexican, sorry.
Haorita checked her email and she couldn't read it
Haorita checked her email and could not read it.
Im guessing you meant Ahorita but the whole sentence means I just checked the email and i cant read it.
It says in badly written Spanish "I just checked the e-mail and I couldn't read it"
the first 4 aren't real words....did you make typos???



but the "y no pude leerlo" means "and i could not read it"
Probably why it took me a second to understand it. I'm not Chicano.
Right now I was checking my e-mail and I couldn't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment