Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the best website for me to translate English into Spanish?

I want it to be really accurate so dont say google translateWhat is the best website for me to translate English into Spanish?
If you speak some Spanish, and just need help with vocabulary, one of the on-line dictionaries would be good. I personally like WordReference, because it also has links to other dictionaries, like the one from the Real Academia Espaċ¸½ola, as well as forums where you can ask questions.



If you don't speak any, then you would have to translate both ways to make sure what you're getting makes sense.What is the best website for me to translate English into Spanish?
The Best Website Would Be Google Just Type In Google Translate %26amp; It Will Do It Right There It Will Even Let U Hear How To Say ThingsWhat is the best website for me to translate English into Spanish?
www. Spanishdict. Com

No comments:

Post a Comment