Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good short story that I can translate from English to Spanish?

I'm taking a translation class and need to translate something from English into Spanish that is about 6 pages long.



Does anyone have any suggestions???



Thanks a lot, I don't want it to be too difficult, but it can't be too easy either.



Thanks again =]What is a good short story that I can translate from English to Spanish?
Look up any "Native American" stories, because they are usually pretty simple, and fairly short. I would think that you would have a nice easy time with most of these short moral based stories. I don't have a website, but you can probably find one pretty easy.What is a good short story that I can translate from English to Spanish?
cloudy with a chance of meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment