Thursday, February 9, 2012

I really need a person to help me translate spanish/english..?

Can anybody help me out? I'm sponsoring a girl in Peru (sending her money for food etc). She sent me a letter in Spanish, and I really want to know what it says. I also wanted to write back to her... she's 7, so I would probably have to write in Spanish



Thanks so much!I really need a person to help me translate spanish/english..?
If you want to try an online translator (though they're not completely reliable)- I have used the one listed in the sources below. It got me 100% on a little part of my Spanish project!I really need a person to help me translate spanish/english..?
I've been taking honor spanish classes for like 4 years i could hel pyou but we need to know what the letter says...





*try a online translator*I really need a person to help me translate spanish/english..?
...what does the letter say?

No comments:

Post a Comment