Friday, February 10, 2012

Translate english to spanish sentences to the future tense?

I will become a translator.



I will become a chemist.



I will work in the laboratory.



I will speak 4 languages.



I will speak Spanish influence.



I will visit my relatives in California.



I will attend to the University of South Florida.



I will make my family happy and they will proud of me



thank you all!!!



please don't use the web translation because sometime it's wrong. Gracias!!Translate english to spanish sentences to the future tense?
Me convertir茅 en un traductorr.



Me convertir茅 en un qu铆mico.



Yo trabajar茅 en un laboratorio.



Hablar茅 4 idiomas.



Visitar茅 a mis parientes en California.



Atender茅 la Universidad de South Florida (del Sur de la Florida).



Har茅 a mi familia feliz y ellos estar谩n orgullosos de m铆.





Hope it helps! ;)Translate english to spanish sentences to the future tense?
Yo me convertire en un traductor.



Yo me convertire en un quimico.



Yo trabajare en un laboratorio.



Yo hablare cuatro idiomas.



Yo hablare espa帽ol.



Yo visitare mis familiares en California.



Yo asistire a la Universidad del Sur de Florida.



Yo hare feliz a mi familia y estaran orgullosos de mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment