Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help me translate english-Spanish very important please...?

I need to translate this to spanish we live in costa rica help me please its important



Please tell your brother samuel tinoco to call me its about our unborn child (baby) I know you and your children live with him



He asked me not to call or text him he will call me from work.



I hope you as a single mom you understand where I am coming from I just need to clarify some things with Samuel he told me his nephew and niece love him very much he also told me he is married his wife and daughter are in united states and his dad is helping him go back to united states with his family I need to know what is going on because now I am part of his family too I am sorry for bothering you i didnt know what else to do if he wants a dna test that is fine I will prove to him if neccesaryHelp me translate english-Spanish very important please...?
Por favor, d铆gale a su hermano Samuel Tinoco que me llame su sobre nuestros feto (beb茅) S茅 que usted y sus hijos viven con 茅l



脡l me pidi贸 que no le llame o texto que se me llaman del trabajo.



Espero que como una madre soltera que entender que yo vengo desde que acabo de necesidad de aclarar algunas cosas con Samuel le dijo a su sobrino y mi sobrina le gusta mucho, tambi茅n me dijo que se cas贸 con su esposa e hija se encuentran en Estados Unidos y su padre est谩 ayudando a volver a Estados Unidos con su familia, necesito saber lo que est谩 pasando porque ahora soy parte de su familia tambi茅n lo siento por que te moleste i didnt saber qu茅 m谩s hacer, si quiere una prueba de ADN que est谩 bien voy a probar con 茅l si es necesario





i would appreciate some points back as i am aware so far that there has been no other replys.
Don't use a translator, it doesn't use the correct conjugations and any idiomatic expressions will be translated literally; they have their own expressions as well. I'm taking spanish lessons myself in school (3rd year), but I don't completely trust myself with translating it all; by the time I finish you'll have it anyway. Also, the translation above seems to be correct.Help me translate english-Spanish very important please...?
i would use the internet translator

1. no one wants to translate all that

2. you cant always trust people to translate. they may say something completely different.Help me translate english-Spanish very important please...?
Here is an English to Spanish translator for you. That might make your life a little easier. :)



http://www.spanishdict.com/translation
you need all this translated to spanish?

No comments:

Post a Comment