Friday, February 10, 2012

Will some translate English-Spanish for me. (Do NOT use an automated translator, please) ?

I Myself wake up at 4:30 am. I go take a shower and brush my teeth. I get dressed, and I wake my brothers, Stan and Mark. They take a showir and brush their teeth while I eat breakfast. Then they eat breakfast while I pock our stuff into the car. Then I strat the car, and we go to school. At school I study, eat lunch, work on homew.ork, and run to get to my ckasses on time. After school, I get nny brothers a.n.d we pack the Oldsmobile. After that, I start the car, and we drive home, taking Hwy 36 for 8 miles, then turning right onto 2nd Road for 6 miles, then turning left onto frontier Road for 1/2 mile. THIs is mear Hanover. AFter we get home, my brothers get out and take their bags, and I go to work in the restaurant, Ricky's. I hvae to work very hard to not get yelled at for being lazy. THen I go home, finish my homework, brush my teeth, dress for b.fd, and watch TV until 10:00 P.M.Will some translate English-Spanish for me. (Do NOT use an automated translator, please) ?
yo misma me levanto a las cuatro y mediade la manana. Me bano, y me cepillo los dientes. Me visto, y despierto mis hermanos, Estan y Marcos. Ellos se banan y se cepillan mientras yo me desayuno. Entonces ellos desayunan mientras yo pongo nuestras cosas en el carro. Entonces comienzo el carro, y vamos a la escuela. En la escuela estudio, almuerzo,hago mi tarea, y me apuro para llegar a mis clases a tiempo. Despues de la escuela, recojo mis hermanos y llenamos el Oldsmobile. despues de esoempiezo el carro, y guiamos a la casa, tomando la Via 36 por 8 millas, y haciendo una izquierda en Calle Segunda y guiando por seis millas, y finalmente haciendo otra izquireda en la Calle Frontera por media milla. Esto es cerca de la ciudad Hanover. despues de que llegamos a la casa,mis hermanos sacan sus bultos, y yo voy a trabajar en el restaurante, Ricky's. Tengo que trabajar muy duro para que no me reganen por baga. Entonces regreso a mi casa, termino mi tarea, me cepillo mis dientes. me visto para la cama, y veo television hasta las diez de la noche.
Congratulations Papicarte P....the ellipsis point indicated pasted text...it means you used computerized translation.

Report Abuse

Will some translate English-Spanish for me. (Do NOT use an automated translator, please) ?
Unreal.... You gotta be kidding. In order to translate it to Spanish the English should be in some grammatical order and spelling.Will some translate English-Spanish for me. (Do NOT use an automated translator, please) ?
Yo me levanto a las 4:30 am. Tomo un bano y me lavo los dientes. Me visto y despierto a mis hermanos, Stan y Mark. Ellos toman un bano mientras yo desayuno. Despues ellos desayunan mientras yo pongo las cosas en el auto. Despues ensinedo el auto y nos vamos a la escuela. En la escuela estudio,.......

No comments:

Post a Comment