Friday, February 3, 2012

Please translate this from Spanish to English and let me know if there are any errors?

Un dia, había un gato y un perro. El gato dice, “Hola, perro! Como te llamas?” El perro dice, “Me llamo Spot."



Please just translate it to English and let me know if I have mistakes. Thank you! :)Please translate this from Spanish to English and let me know if there are any errors?
One day, there was a cat and a dog. The cat said, "Hello, dog! What's your name?" The dog said, "My name is Spot"



Appears to be correct grammar and form.Please translate this from Spanish to English and let me know if there are any errors?
I'd say:



One day, there was a cat and a dog. The cat says: Hi, dog! What's your name? The dog says: My name is Spot.
  • natural instinct
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment