Friday, February 3, 2012

Translating Spanish, English, and Japanese?

Well im still attending high school and a translator is a one of the career choices i want. I know Spanish and English and im learning Japanese at my school. Is it possible to translate all those languages in a job? And will I get paid more since i would know three languages and not two?Translating Spanish, English, and Japanese?
You can work in a tourism environment where you can use your language. A hotel or foreign office would be good. Alternatively, you can also teach Spanish or Japanese. I also did my degree in Spanish and some of the only jobs available are teaching.Translating Spanish, English, and Japanese?
yeah and probablyTranslating Spanish, English, and Japanese?
Of course you will! Thats so cool that you know 3 languages!
  • steroid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment