Friday, February 3, 2012

Please Translate this from Spanish to English?

Can you Translate this from english to spanish?:





Dear Timmothy

Hi, how are you? I hope you are well. Tomorrow, January 8, 2009 at 5:30 pm I wil be having a soccer championship game and I would love it if you would be able to attend. It is a very important even in my life and you are a very important person so I would love if you were able to come.

-your friend khadejaPlease Translate this from Spanish to English?
Hello... here I go



Querido Timmothy

Hola, 驴c贸mo est谩s? Espero que te encuentres bien. Ma帽ana, 8 de Enero a las 17:30 voy a tener un campeonato de f煤tbol y me encantar铆a si fuese posible que est茅s ah铆. Es un evento muy importante en mi vida y tu eres una persona muy importante as铆 que me encantar铆a si pudieses venir.

Tu amiga

Khadeja



Hope this helps

Bye!Please Translate this from Spanish to English?
Copy and paste it on babelfish.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment