Monday, February 6, 2012

Translate English to Spanish 'i love you and i want to be with you forever even though you drive me crazy'?

the translators on the internet are not reliable i need the correct way please and thank youTranslate English to Spanish 'i love you and i want to be with you forever even though you drive me crazy'?
te amo y quiero estar contigo para siempre aunque me vuelvas loca



vuelvas "loca" is if your telling a guy

vuelvas "loco" is if your telling a girl
te amo y quiero estar contigo para siempre aunque me vuelvas loco.Translate English to Spanish 'i love you and i want to be with you forever even though you drive me crazy'?
Te amo y quiero estar contigo para siempre 隆aunque me saques el tap贸n!Translate English to Spanish 'i love you and i want to be with you forever even though you drive me crazy'?
Te amo y quiero estar contigo para siempre a pesar de que me volver铆a loco
Te amo y quiero estar con usted para siempre aunque usted me hace sentir loca.
hi

it would be easier if you use the translator

google translate

No comments:

Post a Comment