Monday, February 6, 2012

Question to those of you who can translate Spanish-English?

Ok, this is pretty personal but I'm never going to figure out the answer if I don't share it! I'm pretty much in love with this Mexican guy I work with that doesn't really speak my language. We;ve been dating for a few weeks. He knows a little English and I know a fair amount of Spanish, the basics at least. We've been talking about having sex for the first time. I want to tell him that if he wants to do it without a condom that he needs to go to the doctor and take a test for STDs but I don't know how to say condom, test, or STD. hahah can someone just translate the sentence for me?Question to those of you who can translate Spanish-English?
Si quieres tener relaciones sexuales sin cond贸n con migo, necesitas ir al m茅dico y someterse a una prueba para las ETS.....por favor!Question to those of you who can translate Spanish-English?
Enjoyhel... is ok..



Another way could be: Si quieres tener sexo conmigo sin cond贸n, solo necesito que te hagas unos estudios que aprueben que estas totalmente sano



condom = cond贸n

test = estudios

STD's = enfermedad de transmision sexual
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment