Monday, February 6, 2012

What's the best website to translate English to Spanish?

I've tried a few websites but some of them are a little off. What's best best website to accurately translate English to Spanish? (I'm a mattress retailer and get a lot of spanish speaking customers)What's the best website to translate English to Spanish?
probably www.freetranslation.com it's fairly accurate. If you need a dictionary rather than a translation service, www.wordreference.com is a good one
not everything is accurate, my boyfriend knows spanish and whenever I translate something through the internet he has to translate it again since the translation turns up having another meaning

Report Abuse

What's the best website to translate English to Spanish?
It's never a great idea to use a translator, just because it isn't always exactly right. However, I'll admit I sometimes use one! Go to http://www.freetranslation.com. It's the most correct of all the ones I've ever tried, and trust me I've tried a lot! I've been studying Spanish for a long time now.



Enjoy!



If there are any specific phrases you're looking for, email me at birettaj@ohiodominican.edu. Best of luck.What's the best website to translate English to Spanish?
go to google.com

and than when you are there on the side of the search bar it says "language tools" click on that it should take you to google but different and there you are it really works for me.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt Good luck its very simple
google language toosls

freetranslations.com

babelfish

dictionary.com click translations

No comments:

Post a Comment